S3 with Tina NordströmEPISODE 7
Baked Arctic Char
List of ingredients
4 arctic chars
8 boiled almond potatoes (or other small potatoes)
8 anchovy filets
1 red onion, finely chopped
3 hard boiled eggs
4 large tbs. chopped dill
4 tbs. butter
salt and pepper
Wine and drinks
Tina’s baked fish is filled with lemon and dill. The preferable white wine is a white wine from Loire.
Economy: A white chardonnay from California
Mid-range: Cheaper wine from the Loire Valley, France.
Gourmet: White wine from the Loire Valley, France.
- Start by filleting the fish, then squeeze some lemon juice over the fish and sprinkle them with a little salt.
- Let the fish rest while you make the rest of the dish.
- Slice the potatoes and chop the anchovies.
- Lay out four double sheets of tin foil.
- Slice the potatoes, onions, dill and egg evenly on the four sheets.
- Roll the fish filets into small rolls and place on top.
- Add one lump of butter in each pack, and squeeze some more lemon juice over them.
- Wrap the tin foil around the individual servings and place over an open fire for about 25 minutes, or until the fish is firm and completely white.
//= __('COMMENTS:',THEME_TEXT_DOMAIN); ?>