Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apple & Roasted Hazelnuts
Number of servings
List of ingredients
- Add 7 oz butter in a sauce pan over medium high heat and constantly stir. Cook butter golden brown until it gets a nutty aroma. Set aside to cool.
- Boil eggs in water for 2 minutes. Cool down in iced water.
- Peel the eggs and mix them smooth in a blender or with a stick mixer/hand mixer.
- Add vinegar to the egg-mix.
- Keep mixing and gently pour browned butter and oil into the eggs. Stir to a smooth crème.
- Peel off the outter layer of the brussels sprouts and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Cut flower sprouts in quarters.
- Heat up a pan over medium high heat and pan fry the brussel sprouts in 1 oz butter for 2-3 minutes
- Add flowers sprouts and keep frying for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 3 tbsp water and let steam off for 1 minute. Season with salt.
- Top off the sprouts salad with a thinly sliced apple, dressing and grated, roasted hazelnuts.