S6 (Perfect Day with all chefs)EPISODE 12
List of ingredients
⅓ cup cognac VS
1/6 cup sugar syrup
1/6 cup lemon juice
1 tsp. ginger
- Start by chilling the cocktail glasses with ice.
- Then add a pinch of freshly grated ginger into a cocktail shaker and muddle gently to bring out more flavor.
- Next, add the lemon juice, sugar syrup and, of course, the star ingredient – the Cognac (so it’s equal parts lemon juice and sugar syrup and double the amount of Cognac).
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Remove the ice from the chilled glasses. Add fresh ice to the glasses, strain the drink into them and garnish with lemon zest.
//= __('COMMENTS:',THEME_TEXT_DOMAIN); ?>