S2 with Andreas ViestadEPISODE 11
Cream Cake with Berries
List of ingredients
2 sponge cakes, cut into 2 layers each
3-4 cups (7 ½-10 dl) whipped cream
1 vanilla bean
4 tablespoons wild blueberries, or more
3-6 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons mashed strawberries
For decoration: raspberries, strawberries, black berries and black currants.
- Place one of the halved sponge cakes on a serving plate.
- Fold the seeds from the vanilla bean and the sugar into the cream.
- Add one third of the whipped cream each to two bowls and stir in the blueberries in one of them and mashed strawberries into the other.
- Cover the sponge cake, including the sides with a generous amount of the blueberry cream.
- Add one more layer of sponge cake and cover with strawberry cream.
- Add one more layer of sponge cake and cover with plain cream.
- Add one more layer of sponge cake and cover with the rest of the blueberry cream, strawberry cream and plain cream, making a beautiful pattern.
- Garnish with the fresh berries.
//= __('COMMENTS:',THEME_TEXT_DOMAIN); ?>