Evergood Cold Brew
Cold brew coffee is the latest trend in coffee brewing – have you tried it yet?
Here’s a simple recipe – for preparation in a cafetière. Don’t forget: it takes a while because the coffee needs plenty of brewing time to release all aspects of the taste as it is brewed using cold water.
- Place the coffee in a cafetière, and pour the cold water over it. Stir and leave to draw for around 10 minutes. Then stir again.
- Cover the cafetière – you can use the plunger, but don’t press it down.
- Place the cafetière in the fridge and leave it there for 12–18 hours. The coffee needs plenty of time to release all the fine tones of taste because it is brewed using cold water.
- After 12–18 hours, you can press the plunger down and enjoy a delicious cup of Evergood Cold Brew.
- If you wish, you can add your favorite sweetener to produce the desired taste.
Don’t forget that you can easily make coffee ice cubes by freezing coffee in an ice cube tray – this lets you create a delicious ice cold drink without diluting the taste!
*This is an ad for Joh. Johannson Kaffe AS, the producer of Evergood coffee.*