Seared Haddock with Flamed Cabbage & King Crab
Number of servings
List of ingredients
- Preheat a pan over medium heat.
- Season the fish with salt and sear skin down in 2 tbsp butter to golden brown, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and thyme after 2 minutes.
- Cut cabbage half and place in the flames and cook for about 10-20 minutes, should be soft but still crispy in the middle.
- Remove cabbage from the fire and peel of the outer layer.
- Turn the fish and add rest of the butter. Keep cook all the way through.
- When the fish is cooked thru add crab legs and parsley and give a quick heat up.
- Serve with freshly squeezed lemon and flamed cabbage.