Swedish Donuts – Munkar
Number of servings
List of ingredients
- Whip sugar and egg until pale and creamy.
- Sift flour, salt, and baking powder into the egg mixture and stir into a batter.
- Fold in cream, milk and 4 oz melted butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon powder and set aside.
- Heat up the doughnut pan and brush with melted butter.
- Pour in doughnut batter to half of the mould.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, turn 90 degrees and repeat until it is cooked on all sides.
- Roll the doughnut in cinnamon sugar.
- Serve with maple syrup and jam.
Watch Niklas describe how to make his Swedish Donuts: